Friday, April 16, 2004

The joys of computer labs

So here I sit at the library, doing research like a good student worker, and i'm having to use a mac. Not that I don't like them, it's just I don't prefer them. I hate the keyboards they have, and I have to remember back to my days of using a mac full time. Oh, the good old days of macs and Oregon Trail. I remember playing that game as if it were yesterday. I just had the bloody mac crash IE on me though, and I had to get it back. I thought macs weren't supposed to crash? Oh well, no harm done, i have the source written out. I'll look at it at home.

Speaking of home. I'm driving to my parents place again. This time, i'm armed, dangerous, and looking for a fight. Not with guns or knives or garrotes or anything sinister like taht. I'm armed w/ computer disks. Yes, that's right. My parent's computer is finally going to get what's for. It's getting destroyed, and remade, with only the things I think it needs. That out to make it just a bit more user friendly!

So, I'll probably not be around online all weekend, unless I can fix my parents computer enough that I can actually stand to check email on it. I'll be back here sunday night for the big show at 1st Ave. Can't wait for that one!

Have a good weekend!

No comments: