Monday, April 12, 2004

Ugh

That's how my weekend started out. I lost my voice, which didn't really bother me, but it made things complicated. I had an appt. in Green Bay at 5pm so I left Minneapolis at 11:45 thinking that it was plenty of time to get there (read: 4 hr 15 min drive on average, 4:30 if you stop). I got into town at 5:20. Clinic closed at 5:30 but they agreed to see me. I sat in traffic (jam from construction) for 1.5 hrs.

The rest of the weekend wasn't bad. I got to the clinic, and then I went home. Friday night i did laundry, ate, and then went to bed. I was tired from going out on Thursday. Saturday I went to breakfast with mom and dad, and then went shopping for some necessities (lipstick and contact solution and jeans). We went to dinner at my aunt's house and had a great meal with plenty of leftovers for me. (*grin*) I left with my brother when he left, and went to visit Lance and Erin at Erin's place. I wasn't good at talking there either.

Sunday was church with the fam, (try singing w/ no voice...). I had lunch at my place with my fam and my aunt and uncle, and then I left. The ride back to town was significantly better than out of town. I waved at Katie (literally) on 94, and then I came back, read my book, and went to bed.

Fairly mellow overall. So why am I so tired?!?

No comments: