Saturday, April 23, 2005

Am I really doing this?

Yes, I do believe I am. I looked up airfare to New Zealand today, to Auckland. 684 roundtrip from LAX. I can't find it cheaper from here. When I call next week to set my airfare for the trip to Aneheim, I'll check to make sure I can fly out a week and a half later and from LA for my return trip. Then, From the 25th to the 6th, I'll be in New Zealand. Whee!!! There are still a lot of kinks to be worked out of this plan, but I can't help but be excited. Now I just have to focus really hard on the here and now and not on then. When will then be now? When I have finished all the shite I have left to do this semester. It is winding down, but I still do have a lot to do. And here I am blogging instead of working on said homework. I need to make a to-do list I think. Otherwise I'm not going to get it all done. Hm, and a "I need from my parent's house list" too. Ok, that is a good place to start - here I go!

No comments: