Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Connected with the world.

Here I sit at a desk, this post. I have my desk put together and my computer upon it and internet attached to the computer. I have set up a new wireless internet account and will put in a network for the computers here when I have the chance. I have cable TV too, for the first time ever. I'm not sure we need it, but we got a deal for 6 months. We'll try it and if we decide we don't need it, we'll switch. I've never had it before, but Trevor has. We'll probably be keeping it :)

My clothes have made it to the house. My bedroom stuff has been organized, and the bathroom stuff and the kitchen stuff that is here, and some office. I need to put the downstairs bedroom back together but that is a chore for a different day. Now I'm tired, and I want to crawl into my new bed and fall asleep. I am going to work for fairly early tomorrow. I will be done about 3:30 or so, and then I'll begin the process of bringing one more load to the house, cleaning, wiring, and organizing again. Ooh, and a target run. Time to go spend money!

PS. Painting party on Sunday. Anyone want to come???

No comments: