Thursday, April 24, 2008

April Showers

...bring May flowers, and the return of allergy season, and the strong desire for a fire, a cup of tea, and a book....or a nap. Right now, I vote nap. Alas, not for a few more hours.

***EDIT***
I just heard on the radio that it may snow tomorrow night, leaving up to 1 inch of white stuff on the ground to wake me Saturday AM! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am going to cry. I'm going to remove myself from my workstation to tear up in the Ladies. I'm going to have a tantrum and throw things - like hot water...as it's at hand. See above. Spring! SPRING SPRING SPRING, and FLOWERS! (Ok, I'll have my tantrum here instead.) I wanted to plant things on Saturday, not clean the house. Much more fun to make a mess outside than clean one inside. RRRRRRRRR.

No comments: