Friday, June 13, 2003

It's the Weekend!!!

Well...almost. The office error didn't turn out to be too much extra work, though I did make that spreadsheet for nothing, since we're using the other one now :P It's still vaguely annoying that I did the extra work though.

My brother's graduation party is this weekend, so I'm heading home to Green Bay. I'll be helping my mom put together a party for 120 or so people. FUN ::sigh:: I don't know who will all be home to chill with when I get there, we'll see.

I get my new rollerblades tonight! Excited I really am. I think I'm going to try them out when I get home. They are friggin sweet. Rollerblade brand Aero9 women's with Abet 7 bearings (aka fast) and a sweet tightening system. And only a bit expensive...score :P

So, until later, have a good weekend.

No comments: