Thursday, June 26, 2003

The Order of the Update

By order of the Katie, Twin to myself, I must update this page. Not that I mind said order, and have issued similar orders to her in the past.

1. An update on the state of my bruised person: I am doing better, my skin may actually look again like it once looked. I hope I don't scar :P But I think I will be ok. My jaw is just about functional again, though I can't eat carrots yet, and My chin doesn't look quite like I was in a bar fight anymore.

2. An update on books: I have nothing to read!!!! (sound the alarms, make the crisis known unto all the land. I have run out of books. I must trek soon to the place of book-borrowing, known also as the Library, and borrow a book. Perhaps another by Terry Prachett, or something by Robert Jordan. I have been meaning to read the Left Behind series as well)

3. An update on the summer: Climbing is fun, though I wish I could get outside more often. Rollerblading is still fun, though I don't intend to fall again. I WANT to go swimming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. An update on the weather: The weather here has been fishy, full of rain and floods, and hench the fish. There have been bad storms this week, but I love the chance to play in the rain, so all was not lost. Still, it is hard to rollerblade in the rain, or climb outside in the rain, and so we need a FEW dry days here sometime...

5. An update on time: It goes slowly when at work, quickly when having fun, and not at all when you are waiting for something (like water to boil for example). It also seems to dissapear in rather alarming quantities--how the bloody hell is it almost JULY!?!?!

The updating has been completed. Katie, your twin is awaiting further orders. (or, awaiting plans for further mischief...you decide) :P

No comments: