Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Time for a poemish thing

I wrote this at work, hence it's incompleteness. But the words were there and in my head, with a nice little tune and even a really sweet guitar riff (if only I could PLAY the guitar) So I sat there at my desk and with the tune and beat in my head, started writing. It's not edited, and doesn't make much sense outloud yet...but it's coming:

Untitled

Bring me back to myself
I've turned into someone else-
Who is that person I see, in my mirror
Staring at me, I woke up and guess who I found
The person I lost when you came around

Fight Back! Run away..Come back here-now- I've
got something to say to you :
All these words I've kept inside-
All these emotions and thoughts I've tried to hide-
All this pain, I'll no longer abide
All the silent tears I've cried.

I've come back to myself now,
No longer a prisoner
In a world my own fear created
Free to fly, to soar the skies and bring
back some peace to my mind...


**like I said, it's not done, I got interupted. I'll have it up when I've finished it in the poetry section I'm going to add to my webpage very soon (hopefully by monday). I had another Idea for a poem/song today, but it slipped away, and I'll have to see if it ever comes back.

No comments: