Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Weekend Fun

Ok, so I realize its Wednesday, and halfway to the NEXT weekend, and I haven't written about last weekend yet. Therefore, i'm going to recap last weekend, and talk about what I'm doing next weekend, right in the middle of both, so it's fair to each...Or something!

Last weekend-motto: ARRG!

Friday night I saw Pirates of the Caribbean with Jenni. We had great fun, I laughed a bunch, and Johnny Depp, who I don't like in a lot of movies, did a GREAT job with that role. I recommend that movie to everyone and their parrots. Then Saturday I didn't have anything to do in the daytime, so I just bummed, and then Chris and I decided to do something semi crazy and drive to EC to a show. Why not, I ask! It's less than an hour and a half drive when you have magical license plates (aka WI plates) and can go over the speed limit fairly safely, and good bands were playing. It was Sue Generis, followed by dna, followed by Skywind. show was awesome, as usual, and I got home and into bed by 4AM hehe, late night! Sunday I just chilled at the apt. again cause I thought I had plans but they fell through.

This coming weekend I'm heading home to GB. It's my aunt and uncle's 50th wedding aniversary and all my aunts, uncles, cousins etc will be there. Familial obligaions--will be fun! Haven't seen many of them in a while, and only had a bit of time to chat with everyone at my bro's grad party a month or so ago. I am going to go see Pirates of the Caribbean with Katie--and I'd like to get in some horseback riding if I can manage it. And of course, there is the obligitory going out on Washington to the bars with the girls (and Joe if he comes).

So that's it. I'm gonna go now and climb in a few hours.

No comments: