Thursday, June 17, 2004

Road Blocks

Every time I've tried to write here for the last week or so, something has come up, or I've had writer's block. It's not like nothing's happening, lots is happening, it's just that whenever I try to make the words leave my head and transfer themselves down my fingers, though the keyboard, and onto my screen, a roadblock goes up. I suppose makes sense. I mean, this IS construction season after all. Every time I drive on I94, it seems like they have put up more barrels or rumble strips, or other traffic impeding apparati. Why not so in my brain as well. It's summer, and the warm days and gorgeous nights make sitting in front of a computer another type of block. I can't type when I want to run and play in the out-of-doors.

Katie made it up to the cities at last! Yay. I'm so excited that one of my best friends is finally here and we can enjoy the city together. Jenny made it to England ok, and I'm watchin the airfares so I can go visit. Jenni has had her baby, and he's the cutest little button I've seen in a long time, even when he makes his big stinks :P I still have two whole months of playtime left before beginning my masters. All these are good and happy things that have happened. Still, the roadblock exists and it's hard to write much about them.

I spose, it's probably because the main people who read this blog, read Katie and Jenny's blogs, or know Jenni, so they already know these things, and so I don't really have to blog it. Still, I want to. So there :P Ok, three year old mentality aside, it's just been difficult to turn my computer on at home at night when I've had one on infront of me all day at work. I'll get better at posting, I'll just have to do it during the day!

No comments: