Monday, June 21, 2004

Road Blocks of a Different Sort

I went to GB for the Father's Day this past weekend. Man, I've heard the old joke about there being four seasons in WI, Spring, Fall, Winter, and Road Construction, but that was rediculous. And, MN has the bigger problems. I'm happy to report that the bridge work by Menominee is better, or at least, temporarily over (if they decide to demolish the other side, it will be a few more months of ick). But, from the St. Croix to the twin cities is a pain in my bum. I swear! It is a good thing I left GB later than normal, or I'd have been really stuck in traffic.

The weekend was good. Had a good time with dad, did some shopping w/ mom, drove around in the little cabriolet (won't have it much longer, since the parents are going to sell it. The property is going to get a road soon, as in next week sometime. Well, at least we'll have the culvert in, and then we'll just have to order the gravel to make the road. No more going way past the entrance so you can get down the ditch safely! Yay.

So, now here's the week again. Where does the time go?

No comments: