Tuesday, June 29, 2004

FINALLY!

Some decent weather! It's 80 outside and sunny. The best part is, I get to go enjoy said weather in a little while. Yup, you heard right. I'm going to leave work and go boating. Suntans galore! I don't know if we're waterskiing, or just pleasure riding, but it will be grand fun indeed.

Tomorrow I leave for GB for a long fourth holiday weekend. I'm going to go see SpiderMan 2 Wed. evening (after a yummy supper of Frank and Pat's Pizza). Thursday I'm gonna play w/ horses, and probably Monday too. My friend Shona and I are gonna go train some, and I'll finally get to see her Arab. Friday I'm gonna go to the dr. and then up to DC for a BBQ at my aunt and uncle's place. My cousin is coming home, so-in family tradition-it's time to party. Saturday is playing on the lake and supper at the cottage, like traditional fourth weekends, and Sunday is "the hairpin run". If you scroll down to previous posts, you will see that I'm going to run in a 5K on the 4th, which is suddenly this coming Sunday. I'm not sure I'm ready to run that far. Anyone who is a distance runner knows that that is not at all far, but for me, it's practically a Marathon. Let me have my rollerblades anyday. Still, I'm gonna prove to me that I can do it.

So, it will be a full weekend, and I have a feeling I will be sore when i get back to the cities! I just hope they don't pack up that finish line at the race before I manage to cross it. I'll position my mother at the end to make sure they don't. She'll give them what's for if they try to ruin my accomplishment!

No comments: