Monday, July 26, 2004

Finger Painting?

I haven't posted in a while, but it's not really my fault.  My apartment is still torn up, but hopefully today or tomorrow the nice painters will show up and make it so I can put it all back together. (pretty please?!?)  It shouldn't be too hard for them.  We hope something like painting a wall/ceiling bit doesn't tax them too much.

Anyway, the weekend rocked.  I went to see the Bourne Supremacy w/ Katie Saturday afternoon, and then Katie, Chris and I drove to SC to see Jenni.  We chilled w/ Jenni and Chad and Erik, played video games etc., and then it was on to the dna show.  I must say, the show rocked.  We were in and out b/c of food and drink necessities.  Saw Seconds Before and Down and Above play.  Must say, both bands were on.  Great toons, got my dance on.  Yay. 

Sunday I slept in late, did some cleaning, watched the tele, and then went for a run.  After the run I talked with the parents about their impending visit, and then went to Kris's for dinner and a movie.    Went to bed at my normal time, and could NOT sleep!  So, I'm sleepy today.  It will be an early night for me...after I finish my errands.

No comments: