Monday, February 09, 2009

Good Weekend

This weekend I had much fun with the cooking of things I haven't made before. Friday night I made a quiche - which I have done before, but I made one of a new flavor; bacon, red pepper, mushroom, and cheese. This was dinner Friday night and lunch the next day. Saturday we used the remainder of the bacon to make BLTs. Sunday was the making of my very first pizza crust from scratch using my mixer w/ the dough hook. WHEE! I made the crust, and doctored up some pre-bought sauce. Trevor then was the pizza artist extraordinaire and made two pizzas. This was definitely an experiment that will have to happen multiple times, repeatability is key.

Exercise was also accomplished, with Cardio kick class on Friday night, and climbing on Saturday. I will also climb Tuesday, and then again for the comp on this coming Saturday - EEP. Sunday I had planned on going to the Y, but the major cleaning happened instead.

Socially I got to see peeps at climbing, after climbing, and for dinner and after dinner Sunday. I was able to sleep in a little, and recharge the batteries, although not quite enough.

Tonight I will go to the Y after work, and then go home and do my 1/2 hr assigned cleaning of the office space, and then study some for my CIH exam. Also, I will be IN BED with the Light Out! by 11.

No comments: