Monday, February 09, 2009

The mess in the office is ridiculous! The office is the one room of the house where things are just thrown. Most of the things belong in here, but the 10X12 space is not big enough to hold it without some form of organization. Just...Not going to happen! Today - that slow, onerous process began. Trevor and I promised each other 1/2 hour work in the office each day until we have a sustainable system for keeping it clean. This will not mean it won't require major pick ups in the future...but right now there isn't a PLACE for everything we keep in here. We need a better closet organizer. I think I need a new desk! Maybe...maybe we just need a new arrangement. Dare I move everything around? Trevor would kick my ...er...chair!

Ok, I measured everything, and with the current furniture has to stay put - with the exception of the bookcase. Guess who's moving a book case! Not just because I can, but because then I can put more file storage and a plant stand there. That will make me happy.

Once this room is tackled, I think we'll tackle the under stair storage. These two, and the purple room have to be done before outside is playable again, because I have so much I can do there. And once we get outside this spring it will be a while before we come back inside again.

No comments: