Thursday, July 04, 2002

I haven’t written for a while on this site, I have to admit, I haven’t been doing much in the way of reading/watching movies/writing lately. There are some movies I have meant to go to, but I really haven’t found the time, or when I do, I can’t decide what one to go to. I’m really looking forward to the second Harry Potter movie though, and I’d like to read the fifth book, too bad it isn’t out yet. I can’t wait to see The Two Towers, the second installment of Lord of the Rings, it should be great. It reminds me a bit of Empire Strikes Back, but I don’t want to go into it too much for those who haven’t read the books yet, (like my friend Erin). For those of you who have read both, or seen one and read the other…I’m sure you can agree with me.

I saw Star Wars: Attack of the Clones twice, but I could have done without the fireplace scene. To me that was too mushy, and not what Star Wars is all about. I mean, yeah romance IS part of it, but it doesn’t need to be THAT obvious. I like the way the played the romance bit between Han and Leia much better. Subtlety is key in these types of movies.

Ok, enough on that, it’s the 4th of July, I’m going to go enjoy the food, the sun, and the booms… Have a good night all.

No comments: