Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Hi all,
I'm sitting in a Dreamweaver class right now. It's kinda fun, but it's going slowly right now, the time that is. It is going to be useful, expecially when I get the program and can make my webpage with my pictures and sounds and all that...It will be very fun. We have covered the Dreamweaver interface, formatting existing text and now after this break we are going to place images and experiment with tables. This class had people of all abilities in it. There are some who have used Dreamweaver 3 or 4 already, some who have never seen a web editor, and some, like me, who have seen some things, and catch on quickly. Well, we're getting back to the class. It's not taking me so much brain power, but I think that is because I catch on to this computer stuff rather quickly, (kinda like my friend Nate). Oh, and another thing, this computer looks like a Fisher Price one! Why must Windows XP look like Fisher Price????????????

No comments: