Monday, July 15, 2002

You know, I thought I would be better at keeping up writing in this, but my bad, I'm getting lazy already. That and I just haven't had that much to say. I went to see Mr. Deeds this weekend, and for an Adam Sandler flick, it was…different. It tried to do the comedy of a Billy Madison or a Happy Gilmore, but it had a storyline much like the Wedding Singer. Now I won't say too much for those of you who haven't seen it but may actually go, (please don't send me hate comments all you A. Sandler fans, I'm not dissing the movie as such) but it seemed kind of put together in a hurry and more of a cut and paste of old movies than a new movie for him. I saw the preview for the atrocious cartoon he's having come out too, an animated movie, already NOT A FAN. So anyway, there is your movie review of what I saw this weekend. If anyone else has seen it, let me know. All in all I give it 2 stars, for making me laugh occasionally and it's good if you just want to go and plug your head in for about and hour and a half, not think, and laugh a bit. That is all for now, later~

No comments: