Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Wow, I'm starting to understand HTML. I'm in a class for it right now in fact! We're on break...Still, whoever made the template for this page used software that is still over my head, and over the heads of the people teaching the class. Well I wouldn't say over the heads of, but I would say that they have never seen it before, cause I showed the template to them and wallah, nothing going. I do feel more comfy already playing with my templates....and soon now I might even make my own and FTP it up and have my blogger there, or I'll make a new blogger, cause I don't want to lose the stuff on this one. It's really kinda cool...this class, though I've pretty much already done all the stuff that we have covered through my own trial and error. After break we are going to cover Hyperlinks, Images and color and texture. Shoudl be interesting. I can't wait. hehe..

I can't wait to take the advanced classes and the Dreamweaver classes and some FTP classes...and, oh wait, one thing at a time...Well, looks like we are going to be getting back to what we were doing earier. Time to go all.

Go out and learn something new today!

No comments: