Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Blustery Day

Today it is very windy. I'm thinking it just started raining too, and it wasn't supposed to, but my window is getting wet and there isn't a sprinkler in the neighborhood that can reach the third story flat we live in. I just about was blown away by the wind as it fought with trees and buildings and I think just blew to show what a mighty wind it was. It's getting colder now, really starting to feel like fall. Today I relearned taht sweaters have holes in them, and sweatshirts don't. Note to self: wear a sweatshirt next time.

Last night I had a really strange dream. Part of it was Mark and another guy getting in the wrestling match, adn then I got involved and my cellphone face cracked. I don't remember why this happened, and only remember being mad i cracked my cellphone. Then later in the dream, I took the Circulator bus (the little busses we have on campus that go around east bank or st paul) to Wales (yes, the country...don't ask how the bus got there, I'm not sure myself). I took it to the bus stop by the train station in Bangor, and I wanted to get to Caenarfon (which is kinda pronounced (can-a-rvOn long O) took a while to get that one right. Anyway, I had to run to this other bus stop, and I wanted the 'H' bus, but it wasn't going that day (it was saturday) so I ran to catch the B bus, which went somewhere else, and I was bemoaning the fact that I couldn't stay at Trodder's , and would have to find somewhere in Bangor. Then I realized that the bus I was on, the "B" (these have nothing really to do with the actual busses in wales, not even the right letters/numbers) was taking me to chicago and to a giant "El/bus combo station" where I had to meet my parents at their hotel after changing to a train, and tell them why I was late, which somehow tied back to the being over at some random wood grained apt. room and watching mark and some other random person wrestle. Like I said...strange.

No comments: