Monday, September 08, 2003

Heat Wave

There are better things to have waves of than heat you know. I like wave pools, and waves of knowledge or creativity. *sigh* School is now in full swing. I have assignments due and tests this week already. I finally broke down and just bought the course packet for one of my classes. It waas 78 dollars so I was going to use reserve and not pay for it, but at the same time, It was more inconvienent to do my homework on the little time I had between classes going to the library,checking it out, and reading it, than it was to pay for the packet and bring it home. I have to type the homework tonight and then hopefully use my roommate's computer to print it since my printer is still broken. Grrr. Anyway, I have lots of homework to do tonight, and none of it that I want to do, well-practicing my punches for self defense is always fun. Good frustration releaser.

I know I havne't posted much lately, and i mean to remedy that--soon, for now though I am going to get back to work.

No comments: