Friday, February 13, 2004

Again with the strange dreams

I wonder if it's something I ate. Or maybe it's because I make a concentrated effort to remember my dreams every day, that I just am getting better at it. Anyway last night's dream was a bit shorter than the last two. It consisted of being in the back of a party place, the place being the town hall we rent for large gatherings. The back room doesn't actually exist, but it was there just the same. The back room reminded me of Sams Club-floor to ceiling food. I was trying to climb up and meet a girl from gradeschool on the top by the chips. It reminds me a bit of that doritos commerical with the climber going for the chips. There was just a lot of talking to people from grade school and trying to find this or that food, to make this or that dish, like we were preparing for a party. I think I was hungry.

I woke up feeling vaguely like there was some other detail, something important, that I had just forgotten. But then, I woke up and my arm was asleep from the elbow down, like it has been for the last while. So maybe I just was wondering if my arm was, in fact, still attached.

No comments: