Thursday, February 12, 2004

A Chocolate Valentine for...ME!

I've decided the best thing about Valentine's Day, is really a couple days after...when all the chocolates go on sale. Clearance chocolate. Who could ask for anything more? I think I'll go on a chocolate raid on sunday, or maybe even monday. Chocolate keeps for a very long time in the freezer. Yup, I love chocolate.

Maybe I'll even rescue a few plants from the clearance bins. Unless plants aren't on sale. I don't know, do you buy your sweetheart a plant? They don't die right away like flowers do, but I think flowers are supposed to be more romantic. Funny, something that dies in a week is more romantic than something that lives for a few years, or longer if you remember to give it light and water. Must be Romeo and Juliet Syndrome.

No comments: