Tuesday, February 17, 2004

The first test of the Semester

They are a given you know, those first tests. They happen every semester, and they always suck. Not because you don't know the material, because in general you do. It's because you haven't figured out the teacher's testing style yet. I have the practice tests, so I have a general idea. But until I take the test, I will be still sorta in unknown territory. Good thing I get to take it tomorrow morning, right?!?

Tonight I'm not going to work out because I'm feeling a bit ill, and I have this test to actually spend some time studying for. I'll probably go to bed early as well. I don't know though, I hardly ever get into bed before 11, no matter HOW hard I try. It's kinda odd.

Well, enough on that. I think I'm done talking about the test I have tomorrow. It's O-chem, and I'm fairly confident. That's saying enough, I think!

No comments: