Wednesday, March 23, 2005

< style="font-weight: bold;">Two Bells and All is well

Yes, I’m a procrastinator. Yes, it’s 2AM. Yes, I just finished my paper (which I had three weeks to do, is worth 15% of my grade, and I started at 8PM this night). Why then, am I actually in a good mood, even though I’m exhausted, over caffeinated, and only going to have 4 hours of sleep? Because…I got brownies!!! Yes, my awesome roommate took the time (at 9PM in the nighttime) to purchase brownie mix, grab a pan, and drive to the place I’m housesitting where we could make brownies and study together. After studying for a bit, we took a break and watched the second InuYasha movie that Lance borrowed me. While that was going on, I finished writing my paper by hand (yes, I can still write a paper using an old fashioned pen and paper, with tables and everything). We ate the brownies, then popcorn, and soda. I feel very sugared, and very tired, and plan onheading to bed just as soon as this ancient printer finished taking it’s 30 minutes to print 5 pages.

No comments: