Friday, March 11, 2005

Winter, Spring, or Fall?

It is that time of year when the weather really can’t discern one from the other. Today I woke up and it was cold and cloudy. I headed out, and it started snowing. Then it stopped snowing and the sun came out. Then, it got even colder and the wind started and it started to do that kind of wet snowing and blowing-the kind where the cold and damp knife into you and sit within your bones. I feel like I’m never going to be warm again. I’m sitting in a 72 degree office, with long underwear, wool socks, pants, a short sleeve shirt, a long sleeve shirt and a fleece on, and I’ve had a large cup of tea, and I’m still cold. I’ve even eaten, so it’s not because I’m hungry. I’m debating if I can drink another whole cup of tea, or if I should just go get hot water to hold onto in my mug.

I am so happy it is Friday. I don’t know if it’s the weather, or the fact that I know spring break has ‘officially’ started for me, but I’m exhausted. It’s a Friday night and I want nothing more than to curl up in my recliner with a blanket and my book, and to go to bed early. This weekend I have a lot to do, homework wise. I am going to pretend I have school next week and try to get most of the week-after’s homework done. Originally I wanted to go to the Halloween, Alaska and Whisper in the Noise show tonight(Food Team is also playing), but I don’t know anyone who would go with me. Not that I need company to go to a show, but I need the motivation today. I’m either getting old, or I’m just being a very boring person.

No comments: