Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The Path Forward...

Where did Whimsical Doodles go? They are still here, the website for the blog didn't change - mostly because that would just confuse the crap out of everyone. However...I looked at my blog...my doodles haven't been so whimsical lately. In fact, most of my blog has been about life's little changes and challenges. The path I'm taking. So, it was time for a change. I had thought about starting a new blog, but that's always tricky. Then you have two to post too, and inevitably, one dies out. Besides, I didn't want to lose the posts on this blog, just...change direction a little.

So here you have it. Undoubtedly I'm not done tinkering, And even the template may change a few times until I'm happy with it, but for now...welcome to the path forward

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I am not sure if I'll try to get the YACCS Comments back...we'll see.