Saturday, November 22, 2003

I'm dreaming of a white Thanksgiving

With every word I sit and write. Where tree tops, glisten. And children hasten, to make snowmen with delight....

Ok, so I changed it a bit. I know it's not the first "official" snow we've had this yaer, but the last snowstorm didn't last nearly long enough, ro leave nearly enough snow. Thistime the roads turned white and snowy too, unlike last time where the ground was just too warm. We're apparently in for our first 'snow storm' right now though. Up to 12 inches, or so they say. We'll see. It certainly felt like the air was heavy enough to produce that much earlier tonight when I took the trash out. (I didn't want to do it tomorrow, if we did have a foot of snow, I would have gotten covered trying to open the garbage cans)

I bought a bookcase today. My first one ever! "I am still awesome. Seriously." ( --strong bad from the "new hands" email ). I put my bookcase together all by myself, and now all my books have a home. In fact, I got the bigger one, and I still have room!!! I can put MORE books on my bookcase. This nice new bit of furniture in my home makes the floor much cleaner. There is even a floor to vaccuum now! Wow, that means more housework**sigh**. Well, I've had about enough of today-really! I've been up since 8 since I had a fight with my bed, and a strange dream (something tells me one begot the other). I have been working on cleaning, and organizing since then--AND I have the sniffles and a sore through, so bedtime would be a good idea just now. Hopefully I can sleep past 8 tomorrow. I have homework, yes, but not so much that I need 14 hours of a day to do it.

Goodnight everyone, and hopefully you have snow where you are too!

No comments: