Monday, November 24, 2003

Still sniffley

Yup, I still have a cold, and today I was graced with an allergic reaction to wearing a winter coat (for that is the ONLY thing I did different...). Oh well, at least I can tell I'm getting better. Now, to just get the right amount of sleep tonight and throughout the weekend, and I should be fine for the home stretch of this semester! I can't wait to be "graduated" officially! I'll be re-enrolled within a month, but still. I will be doing something entirely different. And, with the exception on my cousin Mike Jr., I think I'll be the only one of the first cousins to get a Masters. (Maybe one other has one, but I don't know about it)...

My house is cold tonight for some reason, and making funny noises. I'm not quite sure what to think of that. I think perhaps there is a ghost, or something. That would account for both cold and noises. AND the cabinets opening themselves when I tell them to stay closed. Perhaps the ghost likes cookies, I know I do. I'll have to make him some more. I ate all of the pumpkin-oatmeal-raisin-walnut cookies. Perhaps that is why he's mad.

Ok, so I don't know why I'm just babbling on, probably it's the medicine head! I'm off to go stall and do homework, and then try to get to bed before midnight!

No comments: