Thursday, November 20, 2003

Why always me???
My computer broke at work again today. It just started to randomly restart itself. Of course, when I called the nice Help Desk people, it started behaving. Then the printer broke, so we fixed that. Now I think everything is working the way it is supposed to. (shhh, don't tell it.)

Today I had to put thirty boxes together for the project I'm working on. Corrogated Cardboard ones. Made me think of Katie, and her summer at the box factory. I have sooooo many little paper cuts on the hands and forarms right now from them. I'm sure Katie could sympathize. I'm now waiting for the printer, which has taken an abhorence to printing, to finish the color job I sent to it (in small increments so as to make it THINK it was doing less work.)

Eh, what a day!

No comments: