Monday, November 10, 2003

Not so Super

Two things
1. My parents computer which can't keep up with my typing this blog entry.
2. The Super Saturn.

Yes, that's right, I thought she was fixed, but Sunday she didn't want to start...at all. So now I missed a day of classes trying to sort that out. I changed her battery, the bad one had a corroded-off possitive terminal, it fell right out of the battery. Now she starts like a dream. I'm just hoping that it was only the battery and not the alternator. Time shall tell, good thing I have a cell phone, a blanket in the car, and good auto insurance.

Here's to hoping I make it home safely. I'm gonna leave GB about 1, so I should be back to the cities about 5:30--right during bloody rush hour, oh well. I know the way through town. I'm off to drive in to the great blue (grey) yonder (rainstorm coming, maybe snow...oh, the joys of driving in Fall/Winter in Wisconsin/Minnesota). Good news is the packers play tonight, and I'm sure they will win. GO PACK!

No comments: