Monday, November 03, 2003

White as snow
Yes indeedy folks! Today marks the first official big snow that I've seen this year. I'm sure that there have been others, just not here, in the MSP area while I've been in town. It was so pretty, and very very wet. I threw a snowball and made a small (about 1 foot high) snowman. I didn't make a snow angel-can't do everything on the first snow, or what will you do the next time. It was nice not having the plows out right away, to see WHITE snow, not brown or black snow (or even yellow snow). I don't know about others, but I happen to like winter, especially the skiing part, and big snowstorms, so I say-bring it on Old Man Winter. I have my "LJ's" and my hat (I need a scarf again). I want a 30 or 40 in storm. That would be great. Ok, so it would suck to drive, or dig out cars, or walk around in, and the logistics of cleaning that much snow up suck too, but I'm not worried about that. I want a 30-40 in snowstorm with packy snow, so I can make a fort, and a snowman and...well you get the idea.

Katie, can't wait to you get back so we can make an even bigger snowman this year!

No comments: