Monday, March 01, 2004

Hack and Slash

A great concept. Mad at the world? BAM! kick its virtual butt in Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 for PS2 and XBOX. I started playing this game a few weeks/month ago with Jenni at her place. Played a human cleric, and had a great time! She was a necromancer, and together, we kicked the bottoms of the things.

Then this past weekend, whilst at home, Katie and I again kicked some butt. Again, I had my human cleric. There is just something about raining down fire from the sky at my enemies that is sooooo apealing. "and, your enemies, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it". Helm is my cleric's chosen god. She goes around slaying things yelling "FOR HELM" it's really quite amusing.

So, I wonder when I'm going to actually bring together enough moneys to purchase a gaming system and the games...

No comments: