Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Finally, Finally!

Finally! Did I say that enough? I don't know. Maybe. Ok, one more time - FINALLY!

I finished my poster, sent it off to the printer, and he's made some tweaks. I'm waiting for his file to OK and then it will be done, printed, poof!

I took care of a whole bunch of other misc. graduation stuff today too. I now have a bit of free time (should be cleaning but don't wanna) until my supper is cooked (red potatoes w/ red peppers, onions, and green peppers - yum) and then it's off to my softball game. I may have to pitch tonight, but hopefully not...I've only thrown the ball a few times this year! And hitting, bah. I have no idea how that will go :P Still, if they need me to pitch, I will. It's like riding a bike, right? Once you learn you don't have to relearn? (Shhh, I know I have to practice, I am just pretending I won't suck so much.)

Wish us luck!

No comments: