Sunday, May 21, 2006

Where am I going?

I'm heading to my parent's place for a week or so. I'll leave tomorrow after my interviews (I have two, wish me luck.) and return after Memorial Day unless something crazy happens (like another interview).

I'm suddenly depressed. I can think of many root causes, and I'll not extrapolate here, but it's depressing. I dislike being depressed. I was great earlier today too. I woke up, watched Buffy and ate chocolate for breakfast, then turned on the loud music and began cleaning my room. Suddenly I started the downwards. It may have begun when I checked my grades. I got an A- in one of my classes, thus ruining my GPA of a 4.0. The LAST bloody class I had to make it through too. I've emailed the prof. to find out just how close I was to an A...but I don't expect him to change it. I know I was borderline. Also, my downstairs neighbor is either smoking in the house again, or is smoking in a place directly below my window. I can smell it, taste it, and it's interfering with my breathing. That just happened though, it's helping to turn the depression into anger as I type this. I'm not sure anger is better than depressed...but as I hate being in a funk - especially when I can't figure out the root cause and fix it, I'll take the anger.

Maybe I need a medicinal shower. Or more chocolate. Right now all I feel like is a nap with Eeyore to cuddle with. I can close my eyes and pretend he's hugging me back. As I slept until 11 today, I think a nap is unadvisable. I have too much to do, and want some time w/ the girls before I go away for the week. I'll have plenty of 'alone' me time when I'm in GB. I think I'm going to go take the test for my Motorcycle temps when I'm home. That will cheer me up. Not that I own a motorcycle...but one thing at a time.

Shower now, maybe a run first. I'll see.

No comments: