Monday, October 08, 2007

Ah, the peace that comes from a severed head.

What? Ok....I've been reading too much sci-fi and fantasy, and it almost Halloween. In this case, the peace that comes from knowing Trev's teeth have been safely removed from his head, and he's on the mend. Trev had his wisdom teeth taken by the nice doctor today. I've been at home taking care of him and working from home. Perhaps the reason I couldn't sleep last night had something to do with him having an operation? No.

I think I was still mad at the poor coaching job the Packers did to hamstring nice Mr. Favre and his offense. So what if there were a couple of fumbles, they were still winning. Somebody give Mr. McCarthy a time-out.

I know I'll sleep better tonight. I've begun the healing process of having my favorite team beaten on by the Bears, and I Trev is home safe - sans four teeth. Also, I'm exhausted from only 4 hours of sleep last night....

No comments: