Monday, October 01, 2007

I woke up, and Minnesota was already crying.

Ok, I'm waxing eloquent, but it was a wet weekend. Saturday I woke up, went to Afton w/ Karin to get bulbs and tea from Squire House Gardens. When we arrived, there was an art fair. We walked about looking at the pottery and jewelry and paintings and such, and had a hot dog, and then ran to the Squire House Gardens when it started raining. We found our bulbs, and some tea, and other things. We then borrowed an umbrella to get back to the car as it was still pouring and, returning the umbrella via drive by, went up to the mall. We didn't find anything there we liked, and went back to my house. I then had Trev return me to Afton where we bought more tea, a few more things at the garden store, adopted a plant, and found some pictures.

Saturday evening, Chris came over to eat dinner and teach me to knit on double pointed needles. I am now one thumb away from a wrist warmer (fingerless glove). I will attempt the thumb tonight.

Sunday started more rain. Trev and I went to the farmer's market in St Paul to get honey, and then came back to our place, changed and went to Lance's for the game. The Packer's won...only fitting w/ Brett Favre breaking the Touchdown Passes Record. They are 4-0 for the first time in something like 9 years. Who knows what's going to happen next...

Last night I continued knitting, and then went to bed at 7PM. I was tired. I still am. Good thing it's a slow day at work today. Now I should get back to writing reports and such.

No comments: