Sunday, October 28, 2007

Weekend Trip

This weekend Trev and I drove to my parent's place to celebrate my mom's birthday. It was a nice weekend, but it went too quickly. We drove back today after having lunch with family friends. A high note - we went to the ski swap, and I learned more about the shape skies. Then I found a very cute hat, and I bought it. A low note - I hate allergies. Enough said.

Today there was no Packers game again, because they play Monday night. It was Ok though, as we were driving during much of the football games. Instead on the way there and the way back I knitted. I finished one project and started my afghan. It's a whole 3.5 inches long. (It will be 94...) Yup, I have a long way to go.

Boring post, I know, but it was a nice weekend. Also, I had crazy dreams but I can't remember enough of them to post them. I'll try to recall. Now I'm going to see if the Rockies can come from behind and force a game 5 in the World Series...

Update: Poo.

No comments: