Wednesday, April 23, 2003

DNA show this thursday! Band order, uncertain, people going with me, uncertain, fun to be had---so certain. It is Battle of the Bands; I have never heard of the other bands that Down and Above is playing with, but it will be a good time I'm sure. I hope they play at least one of their new songs, but we'll see. They may keep it to older stuff, to appease the crowd. Lance's 21st b-day is Friday, so thursday nighta t midngiht he is officially 21. I told him I'd take him to this show to celebrate (it's 18+ so he can get in before midnight). I think Mark and Karin may join us, and if Will decides to not be a poop, he may too...though he thinks not. His loss, he'd get to see me jammin out and meet some really cool people. His excuse is he has to work, but so do the rest of us :P I'm going, cuase I missed their last show here, and that makes me sad. I don't have night class this thursday---ROCK! I hate that class. So glad it's goign to be done soon.

On another note, I changed the classes I'm registered for now. I think I'll still get all my requirements done, and now I have a two classes I had wanted to take...even though one is a night class. The first, Rise of Civilization...should be fun, but it's a nightclass, so I hope the lecturer is good. The other I added...SELF DEFENSE. I get to learn how to kick some major ass. And a good thing too, cause I'm tired of getting my bum kicked when I wrestle with friends. I know a few things already, but by next december, I'll be all good to go. ANd it's good to know how to defend yourself. Ooh, I'm hungry now, I'll write more about next year and this summer later!

No comments: