Friday, April 25, 2003

ROCK!

The dna show last night ROCKED! Lance, Katie, Will, Chris, and I got there in time to hear all the bands, but we didn't pay attention to the first three. We played darts, and pool. I kick ass at darts! Katie had an off night, otherwise we trade wins, but last night it was Katie and Lance on a team, Chris and Will on a team, and me. Little 'ole me played alone. I won too. Will doesn't like to lose :P Tough for him though, cause I like to win. Then He and I were on a team with Chris and Katie on the other for pool, and Lance was a floater. Katie and Chris and floater Lance were kicking our asses, and then...poof, katie sunk the 8-ball and so we won. It wasn't a big deal though. Fun times. About the end of the pool game, Karin and Mark got there, and we chatted in the back for a while. When the third band was almost done, we headed up to the front, and secured our places infront of Ian. The band played the best set I've seen in a while!!!! They won the battle of the bands...of course, and we were happy for them.

The other reason for going out was Lance's Power Hour. He turned 21 at midnight last night...technically, so after the band finished at 12...convienent, no?...we got him his little wrist band, and took him to the bar. Katie and I served him his first legal drink...a shot of tequilla. Second he got a Red Bull/Vodka-from Will, and third, he did a shot of Jagermeister...(I have probably spelled that wrong, but I don't need to know how to spell it, just drink it). I didn't partake, cause I was driving. Mark bought the shot, and Will and Lance partook. Will was ok to drive, but I think he was feeling it a little. Lance however, was smashed. He's a very happy, touchy-feely drunk. Not so much different then him not drunk, but more talkative, and with less control. That will come with time though.

I made Lance sleep on my floor because he was NOT ok to drive, and he went to work and was fine today. I went to work, and then went and bought hiking boots for my trips this summer. Have to break them in first. Now I'm doing laundry and tomorrow I'm going climbing outside at Taylor's Falls.

No comments: