Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Increase the Apathy

How's that for a band name? Jenni and I are talking online, about how futile it is to bother with schoolwork, when other things, like surfing the net, and chatting, and listening to good tunes by bands like Evanescence or Down and Above can be way better. We feel apathetic, and I was like, anything to increase the apathy. From there, the star was born. Well, not really, it's just another in the list of bands names I can draw from if EVER I finish writing the 8 or more songs I have started, find people to play with me and get to practicing. Some other names for you to ponder, in decending order of coming up with them

1. Increase the Apathy--with Jenni
2. Over Joe's Dead Body--with Katie
3. Sproing!!!
4. Pseudopi--With Katie and Chad, and Jenni would be there too
5. TACKTC-Ok, this one was not really a band name, just a place holder, and it ended up as mine and Katie's License plates for our cars in Project Gotham Racing for X-box. A highly addictive game, and great for early mornings, after fires, wine, and marshmellows.

I will eventually post here some of the parts of songs I have, or even the finished one I have...so keep an eye out!

No comments: