Thursday, April 10, 2003

Yay for being Naughty!!!

And before you go and accuse me of oversharing, let me tell you why. It is 6:25 on a Thursday. I am blogging, and eating chips. I am trying to be creative, but there is a really annoying car horn happening outside that is inhibiting it. The main reason for naughtiness is that I'm supposed to be in class right now. I sat through a field trip for almost 10 hrs though, so I desrve a bit of off time before I go to class. I have to print off my homework, and then I'll head up there about break time. That way, I figure I don't disrupt the class. Good reasoning right?!? Here I thought I had all these ideas to blog about right now, but the horn made them go away. On a nice note though, it's beautiful outside, and I will only have to be in class for an hour. I'm done with my homework for the week, mostly, so I can go home, do laundry, and take a nap if I want, or just go to bed...whichever I prefer. Mark wanted me to go out tonight, but I don't know if I'll be up for that, I'll give him a call later on and see what I'm in the mood for. I may just eat iced cream at home, watch a movie, and chill...or-go for a run, I haven't done that in a while either. I need to get in shape. The climbing has been helping, but my belly is still really flabby, and will look terrible in a swimsuit. I have to do some running and some sit-ups. I need to go clothes shopping too, I need outfits, and I need hiking boots for my UK trip. I am so excited about that, still have to plan it though. I suppose I shouldn't skip too much more of class, and my stream of conciousness blogging here should really end. I am in a wierd mood right now, I want to climb a tree, find a nice soft branch, and fall asleep. There are other places I would like to be too, but that is for another blog...

No comments: