Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Super-calla-fraga-listic-expi-alli-docious

I felt like Mary Poppins this morning trying to go to work. I walked, in the rain and wind, and the umbrella wanted to fly. We didn't quite make liftoff, but came close several times, and I think I managed to get just as much rain on me as was trapped by the umbrella. Then I had the joy of being at work all wet and clammy and chilled. I love rain, and like to play in it all the time, but not when I have to sit in wet clothes in a cold room in the basement of a campus building doing homework and thinking about still being in my nice bed (be it small, it's still nice). The rain this morning was the nasty wet and cold kind...(ok, yes I realize rain is ALWAYS wet, but that is not the point ). Last night it was the somewhat chilly, but occumpanied by thunder and lightning and wind and fun to play in kind.

I didn't get much done last night, with the storm, and taking a nap, and then being on the phone all night (yay for good conversations and procrastination). I did clean up the apartment and get our recycling out though, which are major accomplishments.

Tonight is more climbing, and more fun, and then homework and picking an outfit for tomorrow night when I go out. I have the bottom half figured out, I just need to find a shirt. Ok, back to more random staring at the computer screen and waiting for the weather to be nice again. At least when it's miserable out I don't feel like skipping class so much....

No comments: