Monday, April 14, 2003

Wonderful Sunny Day!!!

To which I have declared a holiday. Not going to class, this girl is goign to go outside and play in the sun. I can't stay inside with such wonderful weather outside. I fully intend to take a nap on a blanket in my swimsuit and tan after I get off work in an hour. Yes, I'm at work and blogging, but that is cause I work where I can do homework or blog when I'm not helping people. I should be doing homework, but I'm still burned out from the FE. Besides, I can do that tonight when the sun is NOT out.

I'm going to go climbing later, and then shopping with Karin to find clothes to wear out clubbing. I need knee high black boots. I love the new skirt I have....

I have a CD player in my car now. That is really really nice! I like it lots. It's the override an FM station kind, but it works for my purposes, and I don't mind haveing the wires about. I got the new Evanescense CD. I liked the music too much not too. I really enjoy their sound. Check it out at their webpage.

I think I'm going to go try to do something homeworky for the next hour or so...maybe...til later!

No comments: