Sunday, April 30, 2006

A day off?

Everyone needs a day off now and again. Was today mine? I'm not certain. How do I not know? Well, I know it shouldn't have been. I should have been working on my poster, or practicing my presentation for tomorrow. Instead, I watched movies. I should be sticking to my new practice of eating right. Instead I had some ice cream and some potato chips. I should be prepping for my interview tomorrow. Instead I'm dinking around online.

Still, it doesn't feel like a day off. I'm slightly crabby, I have a slight headache, and I feel like going to bed. Hm. Why dont' I? Why dont' I go to bed 'early'? There's no good reason not too. I have some things to do but there is no reason I can't do them tomorrow. It's like I feel guily if I don't stay up until at least 11 or 11:30 working on 'stuff'. If I'm not productive at least 10-15 hours a day I dont' feel like I've accomplished enough or something. Or is that just the burn-out talking? I have no idea. Right now I can't even thing sideways, let alone straight. I think a low pressure system settled in my eardrums...or that could just be the allergies.

You know, screw this. I'm going to bed. I'm almost done with my tea, I'll clear off my bed - the right way - by putting things away rather than storing them on the floor, put on my pjs, brush my teeth and go bed. Maybe I'll feel better in the morning. ( I was going to write about the weekend but that will have to wait until tomorrow I think.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ӏtѕ lіke you гeаd my mind!

You appeaг to know sο much abοut this, like
you wrote the bоok in іt or somеthing.
I think that you can do wіth a fеw pіcs to
dгіve the message hоme a little bіt, but іnѕtead of that, this іs magnificent blog.
Αn excellent гead. I'll definitely be back.

Here is my web blog ... small loans

Anonymous said...

It's really a nice and helpful piece of info. I'm happу that you just
ѕhaгeԁ thiѕ useful information
with us. Please stay us uρ to date liκe this.
Thank yоu foг shaгing.

Also viѕit my homepagе - crear facebook gratis