Thursday, April 27, 2006

DONE!

Done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, DONE!
(at least with the paper that is due tomorrow, I still have two presentations to do and some edits to a final fact sheet, but I can't do the presentations until their scheduled days, Monday and Tuesday, and the fact sheet isn't due for a whole nother WEEK.)

OK, sorry, I just had to, somewhere, post that. Screaming it would be more helpful, but it's 11:10PM, my roommate is sleeping, and I think maybe some of my neighbors as well. So screaming my DONE state to the entirety of the hearing area would be a BAD THING right now. Instead, I scream at you blog readers. I scream in a happy, excited, jumping, turning circles, happy dance sort of way. The arms thrown up and head thrown back at doneness kind of scream.

Ok, yeah, I'm loopy. I've been working on this paper since 10Am this morning...with time off for lunch, and mentoring, and supper, and chatting with my roommate, and chatting online. But still, I bet I put 6 or so hours in on it today. So whee. I actually think it may have turned out to be what was required too, instead of the 'not required it was earlier'. Hmm, upon reread, that sentence doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, even. I'll leave it there though, as a testiment to my crazy-mind-euphoria-doneness-state. Or it could be the tea.

In any case, it's now time for some serious sleeping. Tomorrow I have The Raptor Center in the AM, and then a meeting for one of the above mentioned presentations and the fact sheet, and then letting the pups out because I'm house sitting again, and then some confection eating with the roommate, and also Casanova. Then Jenni is coming for the weekend and I'm very excited! So, sleep now is required for there will be long days this weekend.

No comments: