Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Wonderful

I am remaining determined to not get sick. So I decided that exercise makes me stronger and rollerbladed 10 miles with Karin on Monday. Today is so nice outside that I couldn't just go from work to class to home all inside and so I'm going to be late to school because I went for a 3 mile walk/run. Oh, and I'll be late because I'm blogging, but poo...I have to wait for the next bus anyway. Not late to class, though, just to the meeting before hand. So I'll hand over my 'it's too nice' excuse and smile, and hand over all the work I've done and hope it's enough.

Tomorrow is supposed to be 60. I was going to go swimming at the rec, but I think I'll have to see if the Rollerblading over by the lakes is free of dust, or go running/walking again outside. It's supposed to rain all day Thursday, I'll go swimming then (inside, not in the puddles...though I plan on splashing through every available puddle on the way there).

Rachel, where are you when I need you? We will have to play in our respective rainstorms and think of the other. I'll splash in the biggest puddle I can find just for you. (This is, of course, assuming that the weather people have it correct that we will get the nice rainstorm they are predicting...)

No comments: