Sunday, April 09, 2006

Warmth

The sun is out, the ground is warm, I wore a tank top today, and sandles, and all is well. I believe that is a fragment. Oh well. Thursday was Chris's B-day, and though I still had only half a voice, some friends and he went to the circus. We had a great time dashing under raindrops all the way to the door. It was raining so hard that no matter if you sprinted or walked you were still going to be soaked. I compromised and splashed in puddles while running.

Friday I hung out with Lance and Erin at their new place, and Saturday I hung out w/ Cliff. I didn't get to the cleaning I'd planned to do until today, and still haven't organized or done homework. That's the plan for this evening. That, and picking up Katie from the airport as she returns from Ireland. It has been a nice relaxing weekend - I needed it after the week. I have to finish reading a rather lengthy document for my Monday class, and working on some things for my Tuesday class, and then it's off to bed. No worries, should be a rather relaxing week.

No comments: