Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Another day...
Another Dollar! Blah, I work to fast. I have finished most of what I thought would take me all week. Good thing I have found a few more projects. I wonder how much stuff I'm gonna get done now that I'm working full time for the next 2.5 weeks, and then 25 hrs a week after that?!?

On another note, I learned that I am indeed registered to take classes the way I need to. Now I think I should go about figuring out how to drop my minor, since I'm not actually getting one anymore. I'm not sure if you have to tell them you are not doing something. :P After all, I don't want it to affect my diploma! So, off I go to the email page to find out who to email and tell them I am no longer seeking a Minor in Spanish Studies. Would be fun if I had time. Hm, I COULD register for 15 credits of upper division spanish for next semester...--yeah right!

No comments: