Friday, December 26, 2003

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

And that's all I'm doing. It's brown here in Green Bay. And warm! Who would have though light weight jackets and sweaters would be all that is needed on Christmas Day in town. It was a good Christmas all the same though, I now have cruise control on the Super Saturn, and I own the Lord of the Rings, Two Towers Extended DVD. My brother rocks! HE gets to go skiing in Aspen, CO for a week for school. I am jealous, but I really wanted cruise on my car, and besides...It's only a sixteen hour drive to the hills out there for me :P

I also got some perfume (Pink from V.S.), flannel sheets for my bed, and a thermos with nice Stainless Steel Mugs. Yes. It was a good christmas. I got to see my family for a week, and saw my extended family a few times. I almost got to relax.

I did miss having a lot of my friends in town like past years, but Erin is in town, Lance is coming, and Joe is in town...so I'm not completely lonely. I just realized that I don't get to spend New Years with Katie as has become tradition. :(

So, I'm going to go dream of more snow, and maybe getting a long night's sleep!

No comments: